Back in the pioneer days...did women give.... adult content

Blow jobs? Was that common? What about anal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Feb. 22, 2013 in Relationships

• Women were expected to be submissive to their husbands so if the dh wanted it I'm sure they did it. Some men may have thought it unclean for their wife to do it so may have gone to a prostitute for anything other than missionary position sex. I'm reading a book now where a royal mother is trying to explain to her to "use her mouth" to please the king she is going to marry. I'll assume that means oral sex not conversation! As for anal, I have no clue. I heard that was used a lot during rapes and affairs to make sure the woman didn't get pregnant.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:48 AM on Feb. 23, 2013

• why dont you ask your grandma?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Yeah, I really doubt that anything we do sexually is brand new... :)
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 11:47 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• More then likely, yeah. But, since I was not there (I was an innocent school marm back then), I can not say for certain.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Well, if Deadwood was historically correct, then yes, they did. That was way before my time though so I am not sure.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:41 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• ive read several diaries from those women but they never put anything about that in them haha. its hard to know b/c you didnt talk about those things at that time. i will say that most Pioneers were very religious and sodomy (which includes fellatio) was considered a sin. also, it was illegal. but that doesn't mean they didnt still do it...

oh and im sure the prostitutes in the establish towns along the trails did those things if asked.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:57 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• ask yo mamma
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• LOL! Why are you asking?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:42 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• There have been accounts of American slaves in the South being compelled to give blowjobs to white men, so I assume that since the pioneer thing was going on in another region of the country, the same sexual practices were occurring. How common they were, I couldn't say. I was there, but I had a sheltered life ... I look pretty damn good for being 175, eh?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:47 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• You need help.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 11:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2013