When is the last time you laughed so hard it hurt

I would say about a year ago when I was watching youtube videos of people getting scared.

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• When I went on vacation with DH and I had been up for about 40 hours straight. We went to dinner and our neighboring table had some patrons that lacked simple table manners (maybe their culture is different, IDK). The noises they were making were quite a spectacle and I couldn't control myself. I was in hysterics party because of the neighboring table and partly from lack of sleep. That was just a few weeks ago. Probably since with my mom as well, but that's the most memorable recent laugh episode.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:56 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• when my husband was looking back talking to me and ran straight into a refridgerator at work...hes a cook i laughed so hard i had to run to bathroom to pee
    mamide02ninas

Answer by mamide02ninas at 11:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2013

• This morning when I was getting up and my daughter didn't think I was moving fast enough, and she yelled up the stairs, "Mom, I don't want to have to ask you again to hurry up!"
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Anonymous

• When my husband hikes his pants up almost to his "moobs" and it's so high you can see his niblets in the crotch of the pants! He does it almost daily and for 18 years, I still LMFAO at it!
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 12:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• It's been a while since I was in pain from laughing. Probably when we went to see Rita Rudner.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Laughing with kids who were literally laughing at nothing ... LOL
    MrsMorrell

Answer by MrsMorrell at 1:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• A couple nights ago
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Tuesday night. We had derby practice in the gym since it was snowing. We played Wally Ball (volleyball, but you play off the wall as well, super fun). One of the girls was super afraid of the ball and whenever it went near here she screamed "noooooo" and threw her hands over head and tried to run away. We were all laughing so hard we hurt, then we started aiming for her to laugh more. LOL
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2013