Do we resemble? pics inside we are all sisters but my aunt says we look like our dads...news flash we all have diff dads only 2 share same parents :)

this was our mom who died on mothers day :( this is the oldest sister heather who is also a model here is her modeling picture here is my other sis her name is amanda and here is me and then after me is my sister jamie  see in my opinion we do resemble each other because we each resemble our mom but no one we know agrees :/...what do you think? who are the two most look a likes?

mamide02ninas

Asked by mamide02ninas at 1:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2013 in Adult Children (18+)

• You all look like sisters.

Answer by louise2 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I think you all look alike
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Amanda
    MrsMorrell

Answer by MrsMorrell at 1:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• You can tell you're all related & I can see a little bit of your mom in all of you girls. (Jamie -2nd to last pic -looks most like her tho)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• You just resemble with your mother.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 8:05 AM on Feb. 23, 2013

• why show model pic? hmm
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:29 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• because shes my sister and i dont want anyone calling troll on me saying shes not a model because clear as day shes the exact same person holding the baby and because shes my big sister and im proud of her.....why do you add pics of your kids to your stuff? exactly
    mamide02ninas

Comment by mamide02ninas (original poster) at 10:14 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I agree the model pic was too much. She is way more attractive in the first picture.

You all look like mama.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:22 AM on Mar. 6, 2013