Wow, Easter is just over a month away

Just looked. March 31st! Has anyone given it a thought yet? I hope the bunny does not get frost bite.

hotelmom123

Asked by hotelmom123 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2013 in Holidays

• the stores are already packed with stuff for it !! it wasnt even valentines day yet and walmart was finished preparing Easter. I will be giving each kiddo a basket including the baby.. i always give candy and a pack of peeps but i like to also put things like Easter time books, little toys, and mayabe something they each need.
    nnh_mama

Answer by nnh_mama at 4:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Dang Easter s early this year
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• This year is just speeding by.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I knew when it was after we are in Lent now so it is not hard to calculate. What exactly are you wishing me to tink about? I will tell you if I have.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Nope. Now that I've had to cut contact with my father, we're on our own for all holidays. Easter isn't one we celebrate anyway, so we might just go out for brunch.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Usually a month out and I am thinking Easter outfit and jelly beans and cooking ideas. Not as big as Christmas but I still usually plan and have yet to give it a thought.
    hotelmom123

Comment by hotelmom123 (original poster) at 3:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I am in the midst of a move so not really. But now I am glad that the town I am moving to just opened a Hobby Lobby!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• yeah its early this year...i just hope its not too cold. i always hate wearing a new Easter dress all spring & sandals and it being frigid out. i need to start picking up stuff for baskets (we dont do candy since my mom goes crazy with the candy).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• AH well I have the menu pretty well done.
    I know who will be coming for dinner and the time I will serve dinner. I know which kids will be here and so know how much stuff for a hunt we will need. Since all the grandkids will be here I do not need to make any "later" baskets or anything. lol.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Ok my dd was one who loved (loves) jerky. Guess what was always in her basket lol.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2013