Is your husband nosey when you're on CafeMom?

When my husband comes in here he will be talking to me but looking at the computer screen the whole time, or either comes in here and just sits while I'm on CM. It's really annoying sometimes! lol. I don't like someone towering over me being all nosey when I'm doing something unless I have something to show him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• No, not at all. I share things with him that I see on Cafemom and I think this drives him crazy but I'm just excited & I want to share it with him.
    CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 8:44 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• No he doesnt we are in the same room but he could careless about girl talk lol. If I see something on here i'll share with him other than that he doent like looking at girly chats haha
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 8:51 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• my husband hates cafemom so its a non issue. Granted I tell him about some of the stuff I run into when I am venting but he just tells me 'so stay off of there"
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 8:52 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• No. I never tell anyone what goes on here. It is a nice diversion from my sahm time at home. Met a lot of sweet cool chicks.....
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 8:55 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I will have to agree. It's like he can't stand for me to be doing something he's not!lol However, I do show him things and tell him stuff sometimes (in hope he'll quit peeking over my shoulder like i am hiding something!lol) No, really, I like letting him know new info I find out that pertains to our child.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 8:57 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Mine is totally not interested. I tell him about some of the interesting discussions that go on and he listens politely but that's it.

Answer by Bmat at 9:03 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• No, mine is not nosey at all. If he comes into the room while I'm online, he will probably glance at the monitor, but not in a nosey way. Sometimes if he sees I'm on CafeMom, he'll ask me to check out a recipe or something like that. I'm a Crock Pot nerd. LOL. And he loves it.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 9:20 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My computer is in the kitchen, so I always have a hubby or kids meandering about--but they generally leave me alone--or let me finish my thoughts!

I think my hubby is happy that I can chat with other women about things, and he doesn't have to listen to "girl-talk!" He does like hearing about the political sparring matches that I sometimes get in to though!!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:27 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• my computer is in the living room. Hubby doesn't really care, I share stuff once and awhile but to him it's my thing and he doesn't really care one way or the other. The kids get mad at me once in awhile say I spend too much time lol at times they are right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Yup....my hubby always spies on EVERYTHING I do. It drives me nuts! He is a big computer geek and he checks everything I do. He even installed a key logger on our PC without me knowing to spy on me. He doesnt find this to be a problem, but I do. Even though we are married I feel I'm entitled to some kind of privacy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Feb. 15, 2009