Do u ever have problems with ur doctors

i had to go in today to get a new shot because the nurse for got to update his shots and they cant take it by word that he had them already can u believe that so annoyed....i wish i lived back on fort drum i never hadthese issues there

Dani3lla

Asked by Dani3lla at 4:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2013 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• No, my pediatrician is great. But I would never consider re-vaccinating my son because somebody didn't do their job.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I HATED the doctors on the Navy base we had to use up in Washington. I have since moved to a new state and found a doctor I really like. He has been my kids doctor since, We even moved farther away from his clinic but I still find it worth the travel to take my kids there. I also found a OG GYN that is no where near me (about 30 minute drive) and I am keeping her regardless of where I move.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I avoid all doctors at all cost.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• That's ridiculous, having to redo the shot. I dealt with the possible risks of vaccination once because I felt that the diseases they prevented were worse, but I'd be raising hell if I had to repeat the shots.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I have never had a problem with vaccines not being recorded, and never had an issue with our pediatrician, but I have had issues when taking my kids to the Urgent Care. I had to bring my 2 year old with a high fever in 3 different times one weekend before they finally looked in her ears and said she had an ear infection. With my son I brought him in a few times when he was younger, but every single time I was told there was nothing they could do for him because we was too young. Which is bull, I now work in the pediatricians office and I have seen kids come in for the same things and get treated. One of the docs from UC tried to tell me over the phone that my son might have sepsis or leukemia because his WBC was elevated, brought him to the clinic, it was only elevated because of the stomach bug he had. Our UC is ridiculous, I refuse to go unless it is absolutely necessary.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 7:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2013