What is the definition of your first name...

in the Urban Dictionary???

melody
the coolest most beautiful girl in the world. She gets like almost every single guy in the world, and knows how to do it too! she is sexy, and has the best style ever. Her name is music to every guys ears. She is practically friends with everyone and hates or dislikes no one. She is gorgeous inside and out, and has the most beautiful hair. She has a great family and lots of friends who all love her so much!

Melody is basically living a wonderful life!

Nimue930

Asked by Nimue930 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• JULIE
    Sweet and downy haired girl, changable, and often misunderstood and complex. A fearful creature as well as highly loyal. She will rule your affection and once you have hers it will be forever.
    You will love Julie forever.

Haha...love it.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 4:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Tiffany's are usually very loyal and intellegant people whom usually doesn't trust many guys. She usually has many acquintances, but very few best friends. They are always opened minded and always have to be entertained or be having a good time. Most of time Tiffany's stay single and flirt around.
    Never let go of that Tiffany.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• The #1 in Urban Dictionary: Beautiful, but they never admit it. They are very vulnerable, and they fall into peer-pressure often. Sweet, but they can be mean if provoked. Most tend to fall in love with the wrong people, and are very flirtacious. Their laughs are amazing, and they give great hugs.

I have never given into peer pressure, have only been in love with one man and it's worked out the last 11 almost 12 yrs so I wouldn't say I fall in love with the wrong people. It used to talk about a singer named Cassie
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:40 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• AMANDA

A girl who is worthy of love, as her name means. Intelligent, kind, and witty; she can light up a room simply with her smile. Her sense of humor is amazing, only fully appreciated by a few; if you can truly make her laugh then hold on to her, because she's special, and she knows you are too. Although quick to boast an air of confidence around others, she has a much more tender and meek side that she only fully exposes to individuals she's quite close with. She's an old soul with a youthful spirit; her wisdom mixed with her child-like playfulness makes her one of a kind and can only bring a smile to ones face. Amanda has a beauty of her own comparable to none (Natalie Portman comes close; just to give you an idea). Her beauty is as natural as the beauty of the sun, beaming through the breaking mammatus clouds after a silent storm; powerful and awe inspiring. She is loving, free, and wild. Amanda will also have an ama
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 4:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Yeah, I looked up my daughter's and apparently I gave her a stripper's name.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 4:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Jennifer one of these most randomest, unique, crazy, amazing girl you will have ever meet. At first she may seem shy but when you get to know - my god is she the opposite of what you think regular people percieve to be. She is always full of surprises that you wouldn't expect. She likes cute things and acts immature at times, but she is a sweet, affectionate, loyal, trustworthy and probably the most caring person you will ever come across, you will definitely be lucky to have her as a friend.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• That actually matches me LOL
    LostSoul88

• JO

Usually arises in the form of a sassy, small (in stature) female.

Girls with this name tend to know where they are going in life. They love to have fun, but are always looking ahead at their goal. She knows what she wants, and she knows exactly how she is going to get it.

On the outside she has a tough shell and tries to be a badass, but deep down she is a hopeless romantic. She wants and can't wait to fall head over heels.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I also looked up my kids and I love their definitions
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• given to people who are kind and sweet to others. She is very friendly and easy to get along with. Amazing personality. Sometimes sadness can get the best of her but to see her smile is like having the sun shine bright. But watch out just because she is fun and nice doesn't mean she can take care of herself she will put you in your place fast. She has the most amazing dark wavy hair and mysterious eyes. She can be hard to read at times but don't worry she is very trust worthy. She is smart, hard working, and a all around good person. She is also a friend to the four legged furry creatures. She is a friend to all.... :)

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:09 PM on Feb. 22, 2013