Anyone else avoiding cleaning....

i dont want to get up and clean after a trip to the doctors and to the grossery store and in all this snow im just laying on the couch for a few hrs any one else on this boat

Dani3lla

Asked by Dani3lla at 4:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'm avoiding doing much of anything today. I'm having one of those days when all I want to do is eat candy and shop online.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I am avoiding moving furniture. Gonna have to do it soon if I want it done before DH comes home. Then if I have time I need to go pull some weeds in the yard. Yuck.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Like the PLAGUE
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I'm avoiding mucking out my kitchen, since it was left to my boyfriend last night wile I had a headache.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I'm not "avoiding" really, but I don't clean with DH and DD are home...and since they are home, I don't clean.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 5:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Haha Staci you took the exact words out of my mouth.
    hatagaj

Answer by hatagaj at 5:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2013