Lady with 8 babies have plastic surgery?

Does the lady that recently had the 8 babies, have plastic surgery. Her lips look altered. I know she spent 100k getting pregant with those children, but I was wondering if anyone read some place about plastic surgery. I know it is not my buisness ( persay) for all those who will send me that message. In some ways her story has become business to everyone. She is on the news for chirst sakes! My question in genuine. I'm not here to debate or berate her. SHE DOES WHAT SHE DOES. This question is only for those who know the answer. Remember Cafemom created this section to ask questions. If you don't like mine..you know what to do! I'm not trying to be mean but there are some many women here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It is "rumored" that she had injections in her lips and her nose redone to look like Angelina Jolie... I can't find the article I saw it in but it said someone close to her said these things.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 8:50 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• One media source quoted Ang-olie that this mother has attempted to make contact with her many times. Sounds like an obsession problem to me. Either way, she got her 15 min. of fame.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:20 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Yes she did to look like Angelina Jolie. Angelina is her idol and she wants to be just like her, but she is missing the money and the Bradd Pit. I wonder how if she is unemployed she got ht emoney to get it done and hve these babies??????
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:57 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• who cares its none ya!! if she does she does! MYOB!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• She claims she didn't. Dr Phil had a plastic surgeon on his show the other day who gave his professional opinion, and he said he thought that she had.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I had heard that she did, comparing old pictures from recent ones. She has an obsession with Angelina Jolie and is trying to look like her.

What makes this our business Anon 9:39, is that she is a welfare and government assistant recipient, which means that our tax dollars supports her insanity!!! MY MONEY, MY BUSINESS! Also, her nails are done.....a woman on welfare receiving free benefits has her nails done? Come on! She is insane and needs immediate mental health intervention.  She can't afford to support her children, but she can afford plastic surgery, invetro and a manicure?!!  It IS MY BUSINESS!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 1:52 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• who cares.... so many people have such bad things to say about her.... i dont think she wants to be Angelina Jolie...maybe she wanted big lips...

and the only gov. ass. she recives and ssi sfor the children who quailfy for it...and like 500 in foodstamps... for all those children!! thats really nothing....atleast she has education and wants to work...what about all the other lazy ass americans? why not bash them everyday
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i really don't care one way or the other....the only thing that i care about is how those children are going to be cared for. from what i have heard, it doesn't seem that she has the means to care for the children properly. what i foresee happening is that the state will come in and take her children because she does not have adequate housing or financial means to care for them. then it becomes everyone's problem!
    travzmom

Answer by travzmom at 9:41 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• yeah i agree with travzmom i think she did get it done but most of time i wonder how those poor kids will turn out. not just the 8 but the 6 others that she seems to unselfishly care about. i noticed she had nice finger nails in the pics of her rubbing the babies down. i got a lot from my tax return but still didn't get my nails done. caring and paying for my bills is so much more important tehn my nails. she should save every cent. i'm sure she used her settlement amount for the plastic surgery and the babies. nothing left though. not very bright of her.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

Clearly you care Anon you read the question and bothered to answer it. If you didn't care you would have passed this one. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:16 AM on Feb. 16, 2009