What can I do with boiled chicken breasts?

I have 5 huge boiled breasts. What can I do with them for dinner tonight.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2013 in Food & Drink

• shred and put in skillet, add 2 packages taco seasoning, and one diced onion, if you want some heat add a couple of jalepenos minut the seeds(diced) add one can diced tomatoes and then simmer for about 20 minutes. Let cool add 1 cup of sour cream and one can of cream of chciken soup. then put in flour tortillas and roll up bake for 30 minutes at 350, then put lots of montery jack cheese on top, and bake for 15 mor minutes, yummy!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Blah to boiling chicken. You could shred them up and throw them in a crockpot with BBQ sauce for a while. Then put them on bakery rolls. Sort of like chicken sloppy sandwiches. I can't think of any other way to make boiled chicken taste good.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Whatever you do, you want small pieces and some sort of sauce to replace lost moisture. Boiled chicken is tough, dry, and bland.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 5:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Anything! I vote bbq chicken sandwiches and coleslaw
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• You have endless possibilities. Top them with spaghetti sauce and cheese, then serve over pasta. Shred them and make enchiladas or chicken tacos. Put them in a casserole or add them to mac and cheese. Make chicken salad.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• pull apart and serve over white rice with gravy, mushrooms, and soy sauce. Sounds weird, but my mom has been making it forever and it's amazing!
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 5:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Pull it apart, put it in a pan, sprinkle some cheese on it. Put it in the oven tell the cheese melts, then make sandwiches.
    Or make chicken noodle soup.

Answer by louise2 at 5:40 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Buffalo chicken, BBQ chicken sandwiches, enchiladas, enchilada soup, casseroles, chicken soup tortilla soup.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 6:07 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• chicken salad
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 6:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Enchiladas, arroz con pollo, quesadillas, chicken broccoli and rice casserole
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2013