Whether you just had a baby or not, Just wondering!
If you're still not feeling like yourself three months after giving birth, ask yourself the following questions, which were developed by the Postpartum Stress Center: in Rosemont, Pennsylvania. Do you:
• have trouble sleeping?
• feel exhausted most of the time?
• have less of an appetite?
• worry about little things that never used to bother you?
• wonder whether you'll ever have time to yourself again?
• think your children would be better off without you?
• worry your partner will get tired of you feeling this way?
• snap at your partner and children frequently?
• think other moms are better mothers than you are?
• cry over small things?
• no longer enjoy the things you used to enjoy?
• isolate yourself from your friends and neighbors?
• fear leaving the house or being alone?
• have anxiety attacks?
• have unexplained anger?
• have difficulty concentrating?
• think something is wrong with you?
• feel like you'll always feel this way and never get better?
I answered yes to almost all of them.
Answer by okmanders at 6:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2013
Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2013
Answer by Ballad at 5:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2013
Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2013
Answer by mommy_jules at 5:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2013
Answer by Dardenella at 5:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2013
Answer by Dardenella at 5:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2013
Answer by KA91 at 5:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2013
Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2013
Answer by 3libras at 6:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2013
Next question overall
Anybody here do the pet tarantula thing? I got a few Q's.
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: