Twins??

So now im freakin worried today at my 34week scan the dumb tech had a hard time measuring maybe because they are squashed too big or hidden she did measure baby A he was at 5lbs exactly but couldnt measure baby B she couldnt find his leg bone i am now worried i do remeber seeing leg bones on both babies when i was around 20 weeks could it really be that he dont have one sorry so much going through my head? someone please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Is the tech suppose to be telling you things?

Answer by louise2 at 6:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Techs are not allowed to say anything only the doctors. Except in one case I was in trouble and the tech even said he should not say a thing but said it anyways get to the hospital, if I had not I would not be here. PS not baby related, when I got results of a scan baby related it was always the doctor telling me the results because techs can be wrong
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 6:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I suspect that if your baby didn't have a femur someone would have mentioned it to you by now.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 6:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Also, how come every time one of your healthcare providers doesn't say "how high" when you say "jump" you call them stupid/dumb/etc?
    Mrs_Prissy

• Trust me, if there is an issue, they'll let you know.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2013