Before you had a kids and family..

did you still stay home a lot? or do you feel you were always out and about

lullaby572

Asked by lullaby572 at 7:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2013 in Relationships

• i was definitely out much much more,
    but i could stay at home and relax with myself too

hell who am i kidding, only time i am out now is to drop off and pick up at school, drive to lesson, library to get or return kid books and movies, the grocery store, and the gas station
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I think I enjoy the times I do get out more, especially if I haven't got a five-year-old in tow. It's more rre that I get to go to a play or out for drinks now. I never minded being at home, though, because I had a long commute by bus, shuttle, and light rail, so getting to relax at home with my pets was nice for me.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I was out a lot more than I am now, but a lot of that was because I was at that stage where I was trying to meet someone to settle down and have kids with. I was never much of a party person, mostly it was dating stuff: dinner, movies, stuff like that.

But I've always enjoyed staying home, even before kids. I'm very much an introvert, and being around other people, especially in a situation like a club or a fair, exhausts me.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I went out every saturday, without fail. Now...........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, not so much.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:17 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• thank you so much wedythewriter. i wrote this question to get an answer like that! I was waiting for an introvert to come out of the woodwork because I am that way also! And as you know, we are different. That came sooner than expected! I feel better now
    lullaby572

Comment by lullaby572 (original poster) at 8:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Glad I could make you feel better! lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I've never really liked going out (especially to crowded things)... Crowds and I don't get along...
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• had to be out at school , and had a job so not at home much.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I was never home and I stayed that way until my second child... I still go out but not everyday like before.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 8:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• I started having kids at 17. So I never had a life.

Answer by louise2 at 8:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2013