does your child/children have a biblical name?

Just a light hearted question!

my first does Abigail and the second is ella, we are more into the meaning of names
Abigail Elizabeth (fathers joy, consecrated to God) Ella Grace (beautiful light, Grace)

just thought it was a fun question!

HisServant4ever

Asked by HisServant4ever at 9:01 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My son's name is Simon Peter. So yes!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:03 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My son's name is Malachi. Means (Messenger of God)
    I considered Elijah but my husband loved Malachi and I was perfectly fine with it.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 9:07 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Is Jesus one? If so, Yes!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My sons name is Eli. I didnt choose it because it was biblical. I just liked it. Eli wasn't mentioned too many times in the Bible and I cant stand the name Elijah, so Eli it was.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:50 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Yes, my daughters name is Theresa.. however we named her Theresa afer my grandmother, who raised me until I was around 12. Nicest person in the worlds, so I wanted to honor her memory by naming my daughter after her. Unfortunely OP I should have looked up the actually meaning of her name as well.. Her full name is Theresa Hayle-Marie B. Which means bitter hay harvester. Poor girl, lol. Theresa-harvester/hayle-hay farmer/marie-bitter.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:56 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My boyfriend's middle name is Jesus LOL.

When we have a son (we have a daughter right now) his name will be Jacob. Not because of the biblical thing, but because we like the name.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:59 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Only one does and she was named after family.

Answer by gemgem at 10:00 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My boys are Nicholas, and Lucas. I chose Nicholas so that I could call him Nico (which is the name he goes by most often), and Lucas was the only other boys name that hubby and I could agree on. I wanted my boys to have nice normal names (not necessarily biblical) so they could blend in, and conquer from within. Kind of like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Someday Nicholas will be King of the World, and Lucas will be his second in command. Of course if they decide to go into a different field I will support them, but I have high expectations for these boys, no matter what direction their lives take!
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 10:09 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My daughter's name is Cassandra. 

In Greek mythology Cassandra was a mortal woman who was bestowed with the gift of prophecy from the god Apollo who was in love with her.  When she spurned his love, he cursed her gift, making it so that no one would believe her prophecies.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:18 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• my sons name is Asher and ive heard thats in the bible. i didnt know it was when i named him that though- in arabic (im half lebanese) it means 'strong" and hebrew "happy"
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 10:21 AM on Feb. 15, 2009