Need some help

How do you know if you have a appendicitis this came all sudden but it does come in go goes to my belly button on the right side I feel throbbing and it stay for awhile then I feel dull and achy and then I feel better after a emptying bladder I just don't know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2013 in Health

• Appendicitis pain won't ease up after emptying your bladder. It's sharp and overwhelming, not dull and achy. Could you have a urinary tract infection? Check with your doctor or go to an urgent care clinic.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:17 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• i had it when i was a child. i remember having terrible below stomach area ache and i could not get up from the bed on my own. i had to support myself or somebody would have to pull me up. i had it removed before it could break.
    kujus04

Answer by kujus04 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• Have it checked out. I am no dr. but it sounds more like a bladder infection to me.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2013

• fever?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:12 AM on Feb. 23, 2013

• It does not sound like appendicitis, sounds more urinary tract related. You might have a UTI.
    mikesmom65270

Answer by mikesmom65270 at 12:39 AM on Feb. 23, 2013

• I have had several bladder infections. When I get them, I know now within a couple of hours if it is really a bladder infection or not. The most common sign is the need to go pee every few minutes, when you do go pee, there is a lot of pain and cramping in your bladder, and when it comes out, your urethra and 'pee hole opening' burn and sting and stuff. Its the funniest thing - it feels so good and SO AWFUL to pee, all at the same time!! But you also could be suffering from a ovarian cyst. When I get them, and I have to pee and I can't right away, it hurts the same place you described, and when I pee, it feels lots better until the next time.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:34 AM on Feb. 23, 2013