Is it ok to cheat with a married man?

I'm not married, but my "friend" is...he wants to have an affair with me...I don't know his family. It would be no-strings-attached, what do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Walk away. There is no such thing as no-strings-attached...he's already attached!
    Anonymous

• No. Cheating is wrong and it's gonna leave you hurt.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• No this is not right!!! He is married, stay away from him!!!
    Anonymous

• Ask yourself one question: how would you feel if your husband(when you get married) did this?

Us women need to stick together, and stop hurting each other.
    NomadSara

Answer by NomadSara at 8:08 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• i agree, there is no such thing as no strings attached. and even if it starts out that way, something will inevitably change. think of his wife, kids if he has any. have you ever been married? have you ever had a serious boyfriend? how would you feel if you were cheated on? if this guy is wanting to cheat then there is obviously something wrong w/ his relationship w/ his wife, he should be addressing that and doing something about it, either fixing it or divorcing her. please do not do it.
    Mamadeuce

Answer by Mamadeuce at 8:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Married men should be off limits. Just the fact that he doesn't have enough respect for his wife (or women in general) that he would cheat tells you alot about the guy. And if in doubt just remember, if he'll do it with you, he'll do it to you.
    Eliza34

Answer by Eliza34 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have to agree that there is no such thing as no strings attached...I would say to pass. It could end very badly..
    Anonymous

• He has a family kids and a wife, just ask your slef this, Do you want to be the reson his kids don't have a dad??? Do you want to be the reson his mairrge goes down?? even if he say that him and his wife are no long in love and there nothing there and it is over and some on, DON"T DO IT, Tell him that if his mairge is really over then him and his wofe to find a way to work it out or get a div and after all that is said and done then come looking for you, but it would not be right for you to be with him nowing he had a family how would you feel if it was your husband?

Why would you wont a man who would do this to there family? why would you even think about it?
    st_tinkerbell

Answer by st_tinkerbell at 8:18 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• i think cheating is wrong u shouldent do it u will get hurt
    elena.1122

Answer by elena.1122 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Cheating is cheating. First, he tells you 'no strings attached" - 'this is for sex only". Do you want to let yourself be used that way? If you say you have to have 'someone to talk to'- that is an affair.Someone to go to ballgames, to the opera. Anytime you go elsewhere to get something you should be getting at home - THAT IS AN AFFAIR. Get help for the TWO OF YOU. Find out what giving and taking is all about. Learn how to make your marriage work. Turning to another person inevitably leads to disaster. An affair of the mind, an affair of the heart, an affair of the body. How many men/women say my spouse doesn't understand me - find out why! Affairs hurt innocent people. People who have done nothing to hurt you and people who are unsuspecting (for now) and people who are full of trust for their spouse and are the least deserving of this sort of sabotage. Just say no! AFFAIR = A Fast Flirtation Always Is Ruination - for someone! M. Edwards
    duffymoon2

Answer by duffymoon2 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 19, 2008