I had my period on Feb 7th which means I was due to ovulate on the 21st... I had sexual intercourse on the wee morning of the 21st... My question is is it possible that I could be pregnant if yes, what are the chances... Anyone nail right on their ovulation day?? Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Feb. 23, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• It's only the 23rd. It's possible that you are pregnant, but its also possible that you aren't. I always made us to have sex a day or two before I was supposed to ovulate. Seemed to work for me, but everyone is different.

I hope you get the results you desire. Good luck.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:46 AM on Feb. 23, 2013

• Try again tonight.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:58 AM on Feb. 23, 2013

• magic 8 ball says ..... unsure try again later
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• The same chance as any other time you have unprotected sex. 50/50. Either a YES or a NO. Wait until your next cycle is due and take a fucking test. This isn't rocket science and we aren't magician's. Though I do have to question the mental stability of the desperate TTC'er who aks every 10 minutes, or after every sexual encounter, if she is pregnant. Odds are NO because her body is to frickin stressed from her obsession over it that it creates a hostile environment in the uterus.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• I know how hard the maybe/maybe not thing is. Been there, done that. But all you can do is wait till you miss a period and take a test. Good luck!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

•       Talk about a hostile environment! Take a fucking pill.

Anonymous

• 'Made us' should be *made sure*. My autocorrect makes me sound a little controlling.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:40 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• Give me a break!! It is 2 days after you ovulated and you had sex once? 50/50 chance here. You still have time. Have sex again. today.

Answer by louise2 at 1:09 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• Sperm can live 3-5 days so u have a high chance of becoming pregnant but it takes a while to happen so wait until af is did and test. Good luck momma :-)
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 12:11 PM on Mar. 3, 2013