Has anyone ever used Replens? I just started using them today and I'm waiting until my husband wakes up from his nap to try this out... But I didn't tell him... I have been a tab but dry down there and it's annoying especially when it gets dry during sex. I have been going crazy... Drinking Gallons of water every 2 hours to see if that helps alongside with Replens... Any advice? I'm 27 years of age...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Feb. 23, 2013 in Adult Children (18+)

• Any advice?

yes... don't type your entire question in the subject line and talk to your doc as self medicating my not be the best long term solution.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• Talk to your doctor. There are some good prescription creams that might help more during sex than drinking water and self-medicating. Don't be embarrassed; it's quite a common problem.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• I would talk to your doctor because often times the cause of vaginal dryness is hormonal and the only way to fix that is through hormone supplements. Never tried replens but normally women don't start experiencing those symptoms until menopause.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• no idea sorry
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:28 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• If you were drinking that many gallons of water there is a huge chance of dying from that.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:19 AM on Mar. 6, 2013

• Self-medicating? Really? Before judging youi know nothing about at least do some research, ladies. Replens is only a vaginal moisturizer. It's pretty much just a water-based lube ... Do you need to see a doc to get a lube for sex? Occasional dryness can happen to anyone - a lot of allergy meds can cause it, feeling sick can cause it, sex lasting longer than usual can cause it...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:47 AM on Mar. 7, 2013

• Your too young to be so dry, please, if possible see a doctor. I have never heard of Replens. Is it over the counter?
    dmr73059

Answer by dmr73059 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2013