trying to concieve and need sum helpfull hints

Me and my husband have a 3 yr old and are ready for our second :). Well the main prob is that hes in the army going through his schooling and we rarely see eachother maby every 3 mnths :(. Anyways i came to visit him in maryland friday and weve been hopeing maby when i go back home to texas ill be pregnet. Any suggestions to increse my chances???

AnnaBannana17

Asked by AnnaBannana17 at 10:17 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'd get an OPK (ovulation predictor kit)...That way you'll know exactly when you best chance of getting pregnant is!! You cant buy them at your local walmart or at any general/drug store!! Goodluck!
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 10:58 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your fertility" by Toni Wechsler and learn your cycles. If you weren't ovulating during your visiit you won't be pregnant. The book will teach you when you do ovulate so you can time your visits to achieve pregnancy.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:33 AM on Feb. 15, 2009