COSI in Columbus Ohio Have you been there?

Have you been to Cosi in Columbus? Did you like it? My sister in law has some free tickets and we are planning a trip. (its pretty far from us)

threeboysmama

Asked by threeboysmama at 10:42 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Entertainment

• We were there, but it was a while ago. We loved it, even my husband! We went as part of a weeklong vacation to the Columbus area. We also went to the Columbus Zoo and the Ohio State Fair. We have some great pics, my favorite of my husband blowing a huge bubble in one of the interactive displays. You will have fun.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 12:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I use to go to COSI all the time when I was a kid...so I haven't been since they relocated the building...however I used to have a BLAST when I was a kid. They have a ton of cool interactive things there. You will have a great time!
    OhioMomma1207

Answer by OhioMomma1207 at 12:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• LOVE IT! We went twice. We went the summer of 2006 since they had a Star Wars exhibit and loved the museum. Then we HAD to go back the next summer as well! We had so much fun. So we went back down there in 2007! Geez has it been that long already? We really love it! Even Dh and I had a blast! LOL!
    Mimomof3boys

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 2:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• We love it!!! I love taking my son and nephews and when I taught preschool we took them there several times. They always loved it! I hope you have a blast!
    Denise859

Answer by Denise859 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 16, 2009