Are you lazy?

I kinda am. I'm home right now with my DD who is not feeling well. The other kids are at church with my parents. I always say that if I had no interruptions that I'd get so much more done around the house. Who am I kidding? DD wants to watch a movie and I'm vegging on the couch on cafemom with her.
Should get going.
Do you claim that you'd get more done and don't when you have the oportunity?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 10:45 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im so lazy, my son is typing this for me.

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 11:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• If I have alot on my mind then yes I can be very very lazy.... I cant seem to fuction with my brian going a million miles an hour!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:48 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I seem to be lazy when my DH wants to sit and watch movies so I feel I should not bother him or the naping children by vacuming or walking around dusting.Other wise if I am home alone all I do is clean!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• No I don't think I am. I clean when people are asleep, I don't vacuum, but I do other tihngs like laundry, dusting, sweeping, mopping, etc... I also am constantly running errands. I have five kids to look after and that takes a lot of energy. I was in the ER on superbowl Sunday with this bug thats going around. I was there 6 hours, came home, napped for about 2 hours then got up and started picking up the kitchen and the living room. i can't stand a dirty house no matter how sick i am... just an example
    mommyof4ormore

Answer by mommyof4ormore at 11:10 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I'm so lazy, I make my kids work the remote for me.  They hold the Kleenex for me when I blow my nose.  My seven year old is also a great cook.  Don't judge!  DH goes to work early in the evening, when mah stories is on!!!

yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 11:15 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Way to go, yogapantz! My DH doesn't even know HOW to operate the remote or DVD player. If the house gets vacuumed, it's the kids, not me. That's why we had 'em! LOL
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:24 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Oh Lord...I'm more lazy than I care to admit. As we speak I'm laying in bed with my son relaxing. My husband cleans more than me! We do manage to keep a clean house though...but it's hard with both of us working full time.
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 12:03 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Im a procrastinator, my DH is lazy. Its a great combo but at least I eventually get it done LOL.

If I say Im gonna do it...I do it just not necessarily that minute. And I dont think Ive ever said Id get more done w/o interruptions. I have said Id get more peace if I didnt have them tho LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I've got you all beat. My husband and I took in his 12 year old cousin just so we would have an extra kid to do the work. She's big enough to everything I could do. I don't even run my own bath water anymore.
    sgr123

Answer by sgr123 at 2:06 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I'm just letting my house go to pot until my kids are enough to clean it for me.
    Moomie

Answer by Moomie at 3:32 PM on Feb. 15, 2009