Do honest Christians really exist?

Check out this blog to find out.

http://youmademesayit.blogspot.com/

And if you want to know whether or not Honest Atheists really exist, check out this one.

http://www.banneroftruth.org/pages/articles/article_detail.php?1566

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 11:10 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• no no such thing as an honest person peroid!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Ha --- those are pretty good.

I have a friend who LOVES finding articles and just change one word or phrase throughout.... they can be hysterical!

Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Anonymous

• Anonymous

• There is NO such thing as an all around honest person. All people lie.
    Anonymous

• I'll answer how I was told when I asked this question.."We don't go to church and become Christians because we are perfect people. If we were perfect, we wouldn't need God as much as we do. " We all have things we need to work on wether we are Christian or not, lying could be one of them. But I believe there are honest people of all kinds of faiths. I don't think because you weren't honest once doesn't make you dishonest in everything the rest of your life.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Those were very interesting to read! Thank you for posting the links. I'm straddling the religion fence at the moment so I love hearing different points of view! Although it really just makes me even more confused :)
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 1:13 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• YES.....I TRULY BELIEVE IN JESUS AND GOD"S WORD with all of my heart and soul and with every breath I take.

I believe that every human has selfish desires and that certainly does not exclude a Christian. Can Christians mistake their own desires as the desires of God...yes....we're human and are prone to selfishness at times. Much of what this person wrote about is purely a misunderstanding of our faith and of God's Word and is the reflection of a view that is without God.
    In kindness I'll explain my POV. Those who do not have a personal realtionship with Jesus Christ are searching for ways in which the world can explain all their answers. They put their faith in the ways of the world and what the world has to offer them. Those who have a relationship in Christ get all their answers through the Word of God and through their faith in HIm. We are searching in two different places.....we will not find the same answer.
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• FYI...the link is not asking if there are honest Christians as far as not stealing etc. It is questioning the faith we have in our beliefs.
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Yes, we do exist.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 8:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2009