when should I take a pregnacy test?

My last peroid was 1/15 and my cycle is usually about 30 days. I was using protection except one time when I though we were in the clear (stupid I know). I though I was going to start on tuesday because I was cramping, but it hurt when we were havin sex so I think it could be an inflammed uterus or something. I am also ebfing my 7 month old and my nipples have been really soar (originally I thought because he has been teething and he has two bottom teeth, but now I'm thinking it could be a pregnancy symptom.I go to the doctor on Tuesday to see if my uterus is inflammed or what is going on with the cramping etc. I am really hoping that I start my peroid soon, but I don't want to find out I'm pregnant at the doctor's office. So, is it too early to take a test today or tomorrow or should I wait?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go ahead and take a test. The pregnancy test at the doctor is no different than the EBT.
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 11:59 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• go to a dollar store and get one of those test and take it they work just as well as the 20.00 test
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 12:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Try a test....my last period was 1/14 and I tested postive on 2/12. Best of Luck!
    Anonymous

• After u miss a period
    Caramel824

Answer by Caramel824 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2009