It's not that he won't help with the dental bill adult content

It's that he has stopped paying CS because she fucking asked!

Seriously, teen DD called the EX and asked for a little help with the $3500 bill. He said send me a copy of the doctors note and I will call you next week.

I told her it was a bad idea and that I would figure it out, but she thought she could charm him, the way she charms Everyone. Everyone! loves her.

Then he didn't call. She called him and he had nothing but excuses- fucking whatevs.

She's mine and I will figure it out. But!

Did he really HAVE to stop the CS payments just because she asked to get her teeth done?

Her lower teeth are cutting into the roof of her mouth. She has developed a speech impediment. She can't participate in full contact sports because she can't wear a mouth guard.

I mean seriously he is only paying $214 a month for two kids. And has never been asked for a cost of living increase.

Selfish fucking bastard.

feralxat

Asked by feralxat at 8:16 PM on Feb. 23, 2013 in General Parenting

• badangry

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:19 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• Isn't he required to pay part of her medical, dental and eye care bills? All the women I know here have that in their agreements as well as the hubby having to provide insurance.
    I am sorry but wow! and sorry.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• He's only hurting himself - haul him back into court, have him held in contempt for willful failure to pay, demand an increase AND for him to pay (at a minimum) a portion of that bill and all other medical and dental bills.

Show him that you won't tolerate this kind of crap. Not liking you is one thing - taking it out on your kids is another entirely.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:15 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• Time to go back to court to increase the CS & for his portion of the bill... let him stick that up his ass & whistle!! UGH!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• Ouch! Damn, that hurts just to think about, her teeth growing into the roof of her mouth like that.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:33 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• I guess you are talking about your EX. Your DD's DAD? I do not know why you alowed her to deal with adult problems in the first place. You knoew what he would do.

Answer by louise2 at 8:23 PM on Feb. 23, 2013