What was the first person to ever.... adult content

drink a cows or a goats milk thinking? i mean where they like oh well i am gonna try this to see if its good? or the first person to eat a chickens egg? i mean you just saw a chicken "poop" an egg out and yet you still at it? i just really bored.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Feb. 23, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I always wonder about that.
    Like the people who develop cures for diseases that involve harvesting whale semen or something? How many other kinds of semen did they have to try first??
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:24 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I bet Mrsmom is right. I've wondered that myself, though. Or like, who discovered whiskey? Jeez, I think I'll mix corn and sugar and stuff and let it ferment awhile, I bet it'll taste good.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:31 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• hahahaha at spiritguide
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:28 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• "I don't care if it kills me, it's gotta be better then the bark I've been eating."
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• Since all mammals produce milk for their offspring, they probably thought it was safe to drink for us. I'm sure it was trial & error for most things that had to be discovered.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:48 PM on Feb. 23, 2013

• confused

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:47 PM on Feb. 23, 2013