hurting when im having sex.

yesterday it hurt soo bad to have sex. like right underneath my belly buttin in my stomach i really dont know how to discribe it but like we couldnt go fast or deep or anything ..is this safe to still have sex? *im 8 weeks*

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• check with your doctor... could be inflammed or something.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 11:27 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• change positions. and if fast and deep hurts, go slow and easy. talk to your doctor. you don't want to decide now that it hurts too bad to be intimate, it could do harm to your marriage. and... if intercourse hurts now and again, just do "other stuff" to please each other. you may discover new things you both enjoy! good luck!
    vickiathome

Answer by vickiathome at 11:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• not hard if it hurt don't do it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• You are only 8 weeks, the pregnancy should not effect sex at this early juncture in your pregnancy! Positioning is uneffected this early, your fetus is only the size of a lima bean......So I would ask your obgyn.
    blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 11:47 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• You should deffinitly check with your doctor because it could be much more than you think.It could be a yeast infection,urinary tract infection or an std like Trichamoniasis or something like that.The same thing was happening to me and I had Trich and i didnt know at all.So u should talk to a doc before continuing intercourse.Hope I could help... :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I had that problem, but the doctor just told me it was because my body was changing. That every thing was adjusting itself for the next 9 months. BUT You should still check with you doctor just to be safe.
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 11:56 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I would be careful. I was told that I could have sex during my pergnancy until I go on bed rest in a few month but one night after having sex I had this really bad and uncomfortable pain on my side. the next day I had blood and fluid coming out. I went to the hospital I was 13 weeks and they said that my placenta had detached a little bit which was causing the fluid and the blood. It wasnt rough sex or anything but it could have been deep which could have caused it. I'm on pelvic rest aka no sex for the rest of my pregnancy. I know people say you cant harm your baby by having sex but It caused me to almost lose my twins. Talk to your doctor and take precaution.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 1:02 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• There is not a single study relating sex to birth or pregnancy problems. Your body is making major changes and that is why it's sore. It happened to me too. It goes away and after a few more weeks, sex is AMAZING while pregnant!
    Anonymous

• Unless your doctor says not to, its safe to have sex all the way until you have the baby.
    TheLaakSmith

Answer by TheLaakSmith at 12:42 AM on Feb. 16, 2009