Is anyone online?

I am severely depressed. Post something light hearted or funny.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 1:30 AM on Feb. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Oh I love the pocket pussy
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:07 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• This mental image might make you laugh.... I took my DD up to visit with my ex's grandparents today, because they are sweet people. They have a woodstove in their basement, & I decided to save them a trip downstairs & throw some wood in it. As I'm putting the wood in, a FRICKING RACCOON drops out of the rafters & lands in front of me, mad as hell and spitting. I immediately started screaming & chasing it around, trying to kill it with the poker. Ex's grandfather comes running to see what's wrong, & starts yelling at me not to squash it too bad, he wants to skin it for a hat. I chased that damn thing with the poker for 10 minutes before we got a window open & chased it out.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 2:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I got stuck in a slide at the park when I was pregnant. Talk about embarrassing.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 2:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• We could have one heck of a party
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:08 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• LOL Staci. My oldest son's 3rd birthday was 7 days before I had my youngest son. We took him to Chuck-E-Cheese. He wanted me to climb into the tunnels with him, and I couldn't fit.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:10 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• Heck ya we would!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 2:10 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• Staci where the heck are you? I will send one of my PartyGals co-workers to your house with a clitoris repair kit. STAT!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:13 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• See there you go Staci
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:15 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• Scary at the raccoon! I climbed through tubes while pregnant. Awful idea. What is in a clitoris repair kit Anne?
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 2:17 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• So, if we're Staci's online neighbors & having a party, I'm ordering a pizza, because it's 2 AM here & that sounds delicious. I've also got some Jack Daniel's wine coolers in the fridge if anybody wants one! PGA's covering the clit repair kit, what about the rest of ya?
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 24, 2013