Kids say the darnest things.

Yesterday I am changing my son's diaper while on the sofa and he keeps pulling wipes out f the dispenser to pass to me. So, once I finished cleaning him off he continued so I closed the container and took the last extra wipe and gave it to him and then told him to wipe his face. As he lay on his back, he took the wipe and flung it, it ended up on the back of the sofa. He then looked at me and said "You'll never find it now, Ha Ha Ha! I couldn't do anything but laugh. This boy is only 2 years 3 months old. I was amazed, I was thinking did I really here this or am I imagining, its no way he can be that complex he's two. Then about 8 hours later he did it again with a tube of infant tooth paste behing the tv. I think he watches too much Dora. Lol!

JewelandJoseph

Asked by JewelandJoseph at 12:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• hahaha thats too cute!
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 12:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• When my oldest was three he peed in his pants. My mom told him,"Papa is not going to be happy about this." He answered back, "Well we won't tell Papa!!" It was classic!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• . That's great! They are smart little people that we don't give enough credit to
    KadensMom907

Answer by KadensMom907 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 15, 2009