Soooo tired.

I am exhausted! What can I do to wake up? I got plenty of sleep last night, I even took a nap yesterday. I am about to take one now too!
Why am I so tired?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Health

• Try getting out of the house if the weather will let you. Take a walk. It helps me.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 2:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• are you pregnate? could you be depressed? hows your iron? when i was pregnate, i became anemic and it made me really tired all the time.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 12:30 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Dont think I am pregnant. It could be depression though :(
    Anonymous

• then you should speak to your dr and see about being put on something yo help you. thats what i had to do
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• No insurance and I am dead broke. We seriously are going to be homeless soon if things dont change.
    Anonymous

• I have sort of been feeling drained lately too, cant explain why, started researching it and I believe I may have a thyroid condition, so I am starting the Atkins program, not the diet but the lifestyle program, it is s upposed to increase energy, help with hormones, depression, digestion, energy, all kinds of things,, its pretty basic to follow, 64 oz h2o everyday, no caffine, no sugar or white carbs, pleanty of protien and green veggies, I can give you the full plan if you want...
    MsMESSx2

Answer by MsMESSx2 at 2:51 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• have you had your iron checked?
    momnana606

Answer by momnana606 at 8:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• you could also be b12 deficient it mimics depression/bipolar (mood swings basically) try taking a multivitamin and then a b-12 vitamin and fish oil really helps too.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_B12_deficiency
    Steffanny

Answer by Steffanny at 10:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2009