Sometimes I want to go back to 1990!

Ok nothing life changing here, I just have the old rock station blaring while cleaning and I just want to go back and drive around town with my beat up 1974 Camaro full of friends and radio blareing! Heck I'll even take my 15 year old he's fun and likes our music. Now who has empty bottles I'm out of gas and in this thing that means we also need a quart of oil! LOL
So what is something FUN you want to go back to high school to do just for 1 day?

goaliemom93

Asked by goaliemom93 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was 13 in '90 --- & completely obsessed with NKOTB. Blockhead to the core.

Doing it all again now that they're back. Saw them 4 times in October, met them all, it was unreal. Truly my dream come true.

I've got less than 3 wks 'til my next trip --- 3 shows in 4 days across 3 states.

So... I guess I'm finally getting to do all the fun stuff I wanted so badly to experience back in '90 --- it just took me 20 yrs to get there. :-)
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• That is so cool that you are getting to do that now and even met them! I have always been a HUGE Motley Crue fan- my entire bedroom was covered in Vince Neil posters but I was never able to go to a concert as a teen well they came close to here 31/2 years ago and I told hubby there was no way I was missing that concert so I took my then 12 year old son to his first rock concert! Then last year we went again and took some of his friends and I said I was gonna try to get by the bus and they wouldn't let me LOL they said there is no way I was getting on that bus cuz nobody gets on for nuthin!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• OMG! NO! I hated high school, they were some of the roughest years of my life! I'm much happier now. High School sucked!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 2:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• high school sure!!! not 1990 tho... i would only be 2....lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I was single and 21 in 1990 and still living at home. Used to come and go as I please. My only responsibility was going to work and paying my car payment and my mom rent. I often think of 1990. 21 and legal. Now I'm 39, married for almost 15 years, a SAHM and have two sons, 8 and 11. and I'm happy but sometimes I miss those carefree days but everybody has to grow up. Memories are beautiful. Keep them and enjoy them.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• NOTHING! I am so glad to be where I am in life now......it would be torture to go back to high school....... it took me to long to do my hair then anyways, much easier now!
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I hated high school.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2009