Are you picky about your hand sanitizer?

Are you faithful to one particular brand, or do you use anything?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 11:42 AM on Feb. 24, 2013 in Health

• I am now! They need to have at least 60% alcohol to be effective. LINK  SO that generally means a name brand for me.  

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• If I buy some it has to have moisturizer in it. I hate how they dry your hands out :( I like bath and body works
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 12:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• Yes, I use the little bottles of Bath and Body Works sanitizer. It's the only one that doesn't dry out my skin, and I like the smell. I use it every time I get back into my car in public (after the grocery store, after I pump gas, after karate class, etc.) My kids also use it when we get back into the car and after school, and they have one clipped to their backpacks to use occasionally at school.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I rarly use the product. I wash my hands. I only use it if I can't wash my hands.

Answer by louise2 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I don't use the hand sanitizer much. I mostly use soap and water. When I do use it, I use whatever is available.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:50 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• Yes. I use the Yankee Candle vanilla cupcake scent. I keep it in my purse to use after I touch ATM, credit card swipers, buggys when the store doesn't have sanitizer wipes, etc.

PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 11:59 AM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I don't use it often enough to care. I buy whatever is cheapest when I do need to replace a container.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• no- we almost never use it anyway
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I'm not necessarily faithful to any one brand but I tend to not prefer the random, dollar store stuff because it smells weird and leaves my hands feeling rubbery.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I have store brand sanitizer that is a year expired because I bought 10-20 when they were .25 cents a big bottle.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2013