Are you picky about your hand sanitizer?

Are you faithful to one particular brand, or do you use anything?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 11:42 AM on Feb. 24, 2013 in Health

• I am now! They need to have at least 60% alcohol to be effective. LINK  SO that generally means a name brand for me.  

But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I don't bother.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• PS: There's no actual data to suggest that my super bug concern is valid lol. It's my own deal
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 2:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• No, I don't use it unless really compelled to do so. I think soap and water is more effective and has less bacteria resistant risk attached
    Mrs_Prissy

• Yes, I use the little bottles of Bath and Body Works sanitizer. It's the only one that doesn't dry out my skin, and I like the smell. I use it every time I get back into my car in public (after the grocery store, after I pump gas, after karate class, etc.) My kids also use it when we get back into the car and after school, and they have one clipped to their backpacks to use occasionally at school.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• Not really. I buy what's on sale. I don't like the feel of the stuff at all, so I'll hoose plain old handwashing if it's an option.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I have store brand sanitizer that is a year expired because I bought 10-20 when they were .25 cents a big bottle.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I'm not necessarily faithful to any one brand but I tend to not prefer the random, dollar store stuff because it smells weird and leaves my hands feeling rubbery.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• If I buy some it has to have moisturizer in it. I hate how they dry your hands out :( I like bath and body works
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 12:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• no- we almost never use it anyway
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2013