How is YOUR day going?

I am still not emotionally well. Seems like a lot of other women here are in the same boat. How about you? You doing okay?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 3:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I didn't get any sleep last night, & DD got sick again this morning. On the plus side, I got Mexican food for lunch.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• Doing ok but DH is still not home and I hate it when this happens. I will be fine when he is home and can get some rest. I guess I am a little lonely too since we usually spend the weekend pretty much together.

I am slow cooking the venison for supper and it smells great, the dogs are going nuts lol.

I am not sure if I have told you about Darla. She is one of my bostons rescues. She was in a cage the first two years of her life and has slowly come out of her shell. Well she was bound determined she could hold all of her business until the snow went away. I had other ideas. She fought it off for over and hour while we stood out in the middle of the snow.. It was quite funny but she finally gave in and gave a great sigh of relief last night.
    So today there are nice patches of grass and she has no trouble reliving herself but when that is done, what does she want to do? Play in the snow. Bitches are so pervers
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• Pretty good here... minus some of the ridiculous questions on here today. Sorry your not well ;o( (((((hugs))))))
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I'm doing alright. I woke up this morning, which is better than the alternative.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I'm having some trouble with my youngest son. I'm considering putting him through the evaluation process and possibly medicating him. He's starting to scare me.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• hugsI'm so sorry you are having a rough time.  Hope things get better for you soon.  Things here are pretty good- relaxing, watching the race - even tho poor Carl is out :(   Got a roast in the crock pot for dinner & just 1 kid under our roof for tonite :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

•  

wonderfully right now. my ex is over an hour late so im hoping with fingers crossed that i wont have to deal with his shit today. and just makes me that much more glad that i never tell the kids when he's coming. 

tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• Sorry there's still trouble in paradise. Hang in there.

Things are pretty good today. My boyfriend's home, for a change, watching the Daytona. I've chosen to withdraw myself from a situation in my life that was causing me emotional distress over the past few days, and it feels like a load was lifted off my shoulders, so that definitely makes me happy.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I'm ok, I took my girls to the park & library, although my oldest was being snotty before we left. and, now I'm waiting on a pizza in the oven.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I'm SO tired but I have one more party to do and I'm DONE!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2013