Would you like to hear a funny joke?

Well, you clicked so I am guessing the answer is "Yes".

A couple was invited to a swanky masked Halloween Party. She got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone.

He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed, and there was no need of his good time being spoiled by not going.

So he took his costume and away he went.

The wife, after sleeping soundly for one hour, awakened without pain, and as it was still early, she decided to go to the party. In as much as her husband did not know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was
not with him.

She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice chick he could and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there. His wife came up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his partner high and dry and devoted his time to the new stuff that had just arrived.

She let him go as far as he wished; naturally, since he was her husband.

Finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed,
so off they went to one of the cars and had a little bang.

Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away and went home and put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation
he would make for his behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in and asked what kind of a time he had. He said, "Oh the same old thing. You know I never have a good
time when you're not there."

Then she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He replied, "I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played
poker all evening.

But I'll tell you... the guy I loaned my costume to, sure had a real good time!"

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 5:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Ooops!! Fooled her I guess!
    My husband said, wow, she couldn't tell that it was not her husband?
    ahahhahaha
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 8:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• sidesplittinglaughter LOL!  I love it!  A joke w/a twist! Or a twisted joke, either way- good stuff! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• Oh shit lol
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 5:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• Oh my.....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• Love it!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• LOL
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:46 AM on Feb. 25, 2013