What was the best concert you've ever been to?

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 9:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I have seen so many fantastic shows Pink Floyd at the old Yankee Stadium, Fleetwood mac, Nightwish in a little whole in the wall place in NY, Epica- In NYC,,SEAL-wow just wow,Queensryche -Geoff Tate voice.We are huge concertgoers.:)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Roger Waters, Dark Side of the Moon.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 9:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• Pink Floyd. They were AMAZING.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:32 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I have seen many, it is impossible to pick one

The Cure was GREAT because they were my favorite for so long and I had waited 20+ yrs to see them (due to not having money/ rides...) and they play forever

Korn- the energy and just...wow -great every time

the Cruxshadows- such great music/ messages - amazing people in the band and they play small shows in the US - so it's always good to see them

Imagine Dragons -because I was blown away by them, so much fun and great music

Bauhaus, because I never thought I'd be able to see them (they had been broken up for years) but they did a reunion tour and I was lucky enough to go. I actually got to see them again after that too. I can't even describe how that was

Faith and the Muse were fantastic both times I saw them

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:32 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• Deathclock
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• ive never been to a real concert :(

i was supposed to get to see Blink 182 in high school on NYE but they canceled so they could play in Times Square...we were in Alaska.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I've only been to a couple of concerts. I loved seeing Blue October.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• Tina Turner and ZZ Top ! Both were awesome concerts and now are some wonderful memories!
    susieq1974

Answer by susieq1974 at 11:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• for high energy, there are 2- the 1st is 311/incubus, the 2nd green day/ blink182... i also really enjoyed the disturbed/slipnot one too but the guy i went with was a douche. anyways.....the best laid back one i went to was cake :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 7:57 AM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Ive only ever been to Bobby Vee and sons(when I was like 7). During "Rubber Ball" He kicked beach balls off the stage and I caught one and some older lady stole it from from me! Turns out....it was my hubby's grandma! He was there as well and saw it happen! We didnt even meet till about 8 years later.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:13 AM on Feb. 25, 2013