Bush Bashers vs. Obama Bashers.....

So Istarted the "where's they go" question. So here is spin off..The most common answer was "b/c they got tired of the name calling and the hate"

So pose this NEW question........
It seems to me that ya'll have suddenly gotten up on a moralistic high horse about president bashing. Bush was NEVER given a chance, and his decisions were questioned immediatly. None of you "backed the presidenet because it was the right thing to do. " You cheered on the dixie chicks hate, the Micheal moore filth, and the Obereman sneers. You questioned every thought the man may or may not have had and even now you are unwilling to admit that your party might have some responsability for the current mess! I did NOT agree with ALL of Bushes policies and will admit it, but there seems to be NONE of that from the other side. THAT'S why we scream about blind trust. Y was this same call for respect only recently sounded?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Why is THIS president supposed to be above questioning?
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I supported Bush once upon a time.

But I was younger, and now that I'm grown up I support a different party. My ideals and beliefs changed.

So THIS Obama supporter was on the other side once upon a time. I can't speak for anyone else.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:27 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• clapping

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I actually supported Bush for the majority. I don't see any reason to bash a president though. I do think that most of them are trying to do the job they think should be done, that most of them are honestly trying to help the country though it may not always turn out to be the best thing. I think instead of bashing, we should be thinking of what we can do to better the situation. There's honestly not going to be anything accomplished by bashing.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I liked Bush. I hope to give Obama a chance everyday, but everyday he makes me a little angrier. I mean, seriously, would you delegate anything to Pelosi? He sure did!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I don't agree, Bush had a 90% approval rating right after 911 and ended up with like 30% at the end. So to me that means alot of Dems did support him and he lost their support due to his actions. Obama is being hated (at least on this site) from day one. He's being called an idiot by alot on here within 2 days of being president.
    Anonymous

• I am a Democrat but I voted for Bush in his second term. I felt he was better than the man without a plan, John Kerry. I approve of many of the things that he did and my main gripe was that he should have fired his speech writer(s) b/c his addresses SUCKED!!! I thought that the Dixie Chicks were incredibly unpatriotic and I feel that they were/are entitled to their opinions but there is a time and place for everything and it was disgraceful. I did appreciate the work of Michael Moore but I do not follow blindly to conspiracy propaganda. I also agree with ANON 352. I do not believe that the Dems spewed the vehement bile that many Obama bashers spewed from day one. People built their disapproval around his actions or lack thereof.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 4:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I agree we should at least give him a chance.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I've never called him an idiot, either. I don't think you can get to the position of President by being an idiot.

But WHY would he have pelosi draft a bailout. WHY? I can't figure it out!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• why is he doing all the dumb things he is?? i have seen nothing but bad choices from him since he has been in office....what right thing has he done?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2009