Have you ever thought about how much you know about your partner/exes/kids, & how much they know about you?

AnonNdrag's pickle comments got me thinking about it, because I love pickles. When I was having a bad day (& the ex wasn't feeling like an ass), he always got me a jar of pickles. He knew how much I love them, & it cheered me up. It's kind of a weird thought- how much we can get to know about another person. After being together as long as we were, I could tell you exes' life story, his pet peeves, what new shows he's probably going to like, & I bet he could do the same for me. & of course, every mom on here can rattle off everything you'd ever want to know about our kids. No question, just an observation. Luv y'all!

KA91

Asked by KA91 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My husband and I have been together since we were 17, so I can't imagine anything about him I don't know.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• My ex knows something about me he could use against me but he hasn't and I believe he won't. It's not illegal or anything but could harm my children but he could use it to screw my life up if he wanted.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• It is sorta weird to think about...I've been divorced from my first dh for 11years and I still remember his social, and his drivers license number!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 11:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• It's sort of like the mom who has the embarrassing baby pictures, only with your partner or ex. Kind of funny to think about. Not sure what all my ex knows--he could have known plenty, but he wasnt famous for paying close attention to things that didn't pertain directly to him.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I can't say I have really thought about it but yes we do pretty well know each other. Though there are still surprizes.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2013

• I thought I knew my ex as well as I know myself. We started dating at age 16. We were together for 20 years. Then he left me for his 24 year old pregnant secretary, and told me he never really loved me, he just thought he couldn't do any better. Then, this man who was the perfect father abandoned our kids because the slut, uh, new wife, was jealous and immature, and would cry to get her way.  Seriously, I felt like some kind of alien had invaded his body because I had no idea who this person was.

musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 1:55 AM on Feb. 25, 2013