Graco Metrolite Stroller - Discontinued? Is there one that is similarly awesome?

(I posted this in 2 groups - Gen Parenting and Shopping - because I have no idea where else to put it and they both made sense...)

My brother busted the handle off of my amazing Graco Metrolite stroller. I had NO COMPLAINTS at ALL about this stroller - it was such a breeze. Now I am trying to find a replacement, and it seems to be discontinued / recalled / something. Does anyone know which one was intended to replace it? And, do the snug ride carseats still fit in all of the Graco strollers? Do you have a stroller that you love, that you'd never part with?

The stroller was lightweight - it was less than 20 lbs. I sometimes have to carry it up 4 flights of stairs, and now I'll have 2 kids.
It was light, but it wasn't a little lightweight / umbrella stroller. It handled and rode like a regular, heavy use Quadro or Jeep stroller.
The wheels were extra big, which meant a nice, even ride without worrying about getting stuck.
The handle was foam and ergonomic.
The back reclined nicely and smoothly.
The material wiped up nicely.
It had a one-hand folding feature and stored in such a manner that it fit into the back of my tiny hatchback well.
It had multiple cup holders, a deep basket, a nice 5 point harness system..
And I have the snug ride carseat that hooked right into it.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!

parentingscents

Asked by parentingscents at 2:47 AM on Feb. 25, 2013 in General Parenting

• Contact Graco directly!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:01 PM on Mar. 3, 2013