Graco MetroLite Stroller - What is the best replacement?

My brother busted the handle off of my amazing Graco Metrolite stroller. I had NO COMPLAINTS at ALL about this stroller - it was such a breeze. Now I am trying to find a replacement, and it seems to be discontinued / recalled / something. Does anyone know which one was intended to replace it? And, do the snug ride carseats still fit in all of the Graco strollers? Do you have a stroller that you love, that you'd never part with?

It's an extra lightweight stroller - under 20 pounts (I have to carry it up 4 flights of stairs at times and will now have 2 kids)
It rides and handles like a regular, heavy-use stroller (such as the Quadro, or whatever that is, or a Jeep one)
The wheels were extra big, which meant a nice, even ride without worrying about getting stuck.
The handle was foam and ergonomic.
The back reclined nicely and smoothly.
The material wiped up nicely.
It had a one-hand folding feature and stored in such a manner that it fit into the back of my tiny hatchback well.
It had multiple cup holders, a deep basket, a nice 5 point harness system..
And I have the snug ride carseat that hooked right into it.

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!!

parentingscents

Asked by parentingscents at 2:48 AM on Feb. 25, 2013 in Shopping

• Google it. They are still selling it on BabiesRus.com.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:13 PM on Feb. 25, 2013