Will Oprah be that STUPID to help out the Oct. mom?

I can't stand Oprah anyway and think she would be stupid if she were to help that mom of 14 kids becasue that's EXACTLY what that mom wants HAND OUTS ! I don't think Oprah or anyone for that matter give her thousands of dollars at all she knew what she was doing when she did what she did so it should be HER responcibilty to find ways to make money and supprt her kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think what Oprah should do is set up scholarships for these children or an account or something so that their college will be completely paid for... she should supply her with SOME formula, diapers, and clothes stuff that are necessities for these children. These kids did not ask to be born in an environment like that. Ways to help support the CHILDREN but not the mother. Supply her with CHILDCARE so that this lady can go and get a job so that SHE can support her kids.. not Oprah and everyone else.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Well would you rather all those children suffer from their mom's stupid and irresponsible choices? Sure she'll be taken care of and "rewarded" in a way for being a complete imbisul, but those children don't have a say in the matter. THEY are going to be the ones to suffer, not her. She's a POS, but it IS OUR resposibility now to take care of those children. As sick as that is, it's reality. We can't let them starve and struggle. Hopefully they'll grow up and see what a COMPLETE IDIOT their mom is and leave her as s with nothing. But I do hope Oprah helps these kids....but not before she gives their mom a derious tounge lashing. They deserve every advantage our kids deserve. And they won't even have a fighting chance if we don't do somehing to give that to them. Poor kids. That woman should be out away in an insane asylum. SHEESHKABOB! You got me started lmao!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• ooooooh krazyash! I likey the way ya think ;) Good ideas!!! YES! YES!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 2:37 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• This just got me thinking though- how sad is it that Oprah would bail her out.. but the kids in america that have lives way worse then hers really aren't being touched because they were a "big deal'' ? Do you know what I mean?? There are kids that live TERRIBLE lives- but because this is a "big deal" those kids still don't a chance.. :( sad.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I agree you ladie it's NOT the babies faults at all and they do need taken care of but I am just afriad that if Oprah gives her money she would be stupid enough to take and spend it on her not the kids !
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 2:39 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I agree with krazyash too. You think the way I think. Love it!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• the children are innocent and didnt ask to be here.... why deny them.... what does it matter if oprah helps her? how does that affect you?

i am sending her stuff....FOR THE BABIES!! while i may not agree with her decisions its not those babies fault.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Yeah like use it to gether effin nails done or more botox or more fat pumped into her lips. She's such a jerk! I wanna smack her silly! ARGH!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 2:42 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• That's sweet of you to send stuff. I would if I could. I wonder if she'll send out thank you cards....hahahahaha roflmao!!!! She's having the WORLDS LARGEST bay shower right now. She's gonna have soooo much stuff it's not even funny!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• not really tho..... alot of people dont like her for some reason... she has even got death threats...which sickens me....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2009