Around 4 weeks pregnant and drinking way to much Kool ade anyone else have this problem!

I can't help it I won't let myself drink coke like I was before getting pregnant and the only drink that sounds halfway yummy is Kool ade. I know it's loaded with sugar but I can't get myself to drink anything else and I know I need to stay hydrated .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Drink water, tea, iced herbal tea, anything else... You are possibly requiring more protein (sugar cravings can come from this). Work on good health-- your baby is growing organs and needs mom to take good care.
    Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:14 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• They do have sugar free koolaide and the tropical punch is really good!
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 3:23 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Be aware of sugarfree options (few artificial sweeteners are healthy), sugar is possibly safer, and not really good either...
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:24 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:31 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I have been thirsty thirsty thirsty. I could drink all day long (as I usually do) and it never goes away. My only suggestion really is to maybe gulp down a glass of water before you hit the koolaid, maybe it will fool your stomach into drinking less sugary stuff. I am not usually a fan of water at all, but I know I need it, especially since I am so thirsty, so I just make myself drink it. I sometimes even mix half juice and half water, cause then I get the sweet I want with at least a little less sugar. (My vice is OJ rather than koolaid, but it has just as much sugar.)
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 3:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• omg its only koolaid. thats all i drink im 23 weeks.
    Anonymous