my first question what do i do if i decied to leave my hubby without him getting bliss it?

mommieofaj

Asked by mommieofaj at 2:56 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Relationships

• why she is choosing to leave is none of our business. The point is that she is choosing to leave. I would listen to the first poster if you are in an abusive relationship. If you don't feel comfortable with that then make a plan and work with a local domestic violence shelter to get out and away before he can get upset and react. If you are not in an abusive relationship and just want to leave, do the same thing basically, make a plan. I saved up, rented an apt, rented a truck and one day I knew he was working I packed and left before he knew what happen. They all get upset to some degree whether it's over the loss or just upset there is no one to cook for them! I figure he had his chance and he didn't give you what you need in a marriage so you want out. Check with sites like www.womenslaw.org and link to Know the Laws if you are removing children from him. Just stay safe.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• What does "bliss it" mean?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:01 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• getting upset i mean
    i dont know what to do help
    mommieofaj

Answer by mommieofaj at 3:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• if u think he is goin to get mean and vilolent get a PTO order on him after u leave and i wouldnt tell him u where leaving if u think this is goin to happen leave when he is at work .are something .u might even consider havin the law there when u get yr things .Thats just me though u wanna feel as safe as u can
    Anonymous

• Why do you want to leave your husband?
    Amber
    Amberlynn2001

Answer by Amberlynn2001 at 3:40 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• He is GOING to get upset. Is that really important here? I mean, really? More important than you being miserable or possibly hurt?

Don't let fear of his reaction stop you from doing what you need to do. If we all lived like that, nothing would ever get done.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2009