What is your job?

Just wondering what everyone's jobs are.... Do you like them??
And yea being a SAHM IS a job....and a damn hard one at times :)

What is your job?

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:04 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I work full time as an Advertising Director and LOVE it, I am also a Home-Style Specialist for At Home America for a year and a half and love it and soon to be a Cookie Lee Consultant. My husband and I also own a Lawn Care Business and we do landscaping, mowing, irrigation systems and outdoor living areas. Plus I am a mom to two wonderful little girls!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:21 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Guess i can be the first :)... right now i am a SAHM... not really by choice but i am loving it... I take care of my son and clean the house all day....

Once i can find a job that is worth the money i will pay in daycare then i will be working again... My husband is in the army and money is a littlel tight but we are still fine .... i cant wait to get back out there tho... but my son has never been in a daycare (family used to always watch him) so i am a little nervous about it...,
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I am a substitute teacher. I will be returning to school this summer to finish my last year of college. Once I am finished with that then I will be able to teach PK-8th grade.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:11 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I am a homeschooling SAHM and do some ghost writing online.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 3:12 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I WORK FOR AMERICAN AIRLINES ADVANTAGE PLATINUM DESK AND WORK FROM HOME...LUCKY ME PLUS FLY ANYWHERE MY HEART TAKES ME =)
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• aww man u ladies got some super cool jobs...lol... i need to find something i wont get bored at.... cuz if i do i wont want to do it....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:20 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I go to school right now, I will graduate in December as an RN. This is one of the hardest things I have ever done in my life and I have 2 kids to boot.
    jordanmarie2000

Answer by jordanmarie2000 at 3:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I'm a SAHM and a college student. I am working on my bachelors in criminal justice. When I get done with that and my littlest one is in school I am going to be a probation officer!!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 3:28 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• SAHM but looking for a job!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Stay at home mom....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:46 PM on Feb. 15, 2009