Babee Tenda

Hey Ladies My husband and I just went to a baby safety thing and the guy was selling Babee Tenda. Supposedly they have the best cribs and high chairs that are safer than the cribs and high chairs that are sold in stores. I was wondering if anyone has bought this brand or had any experience with their products? Please let me know thanks

girliepink

Asked by girliepink at 3:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in General Parenting

• honestly I have never heard of them. He may have a point but also he sells them. He may just be saying that to make a sale. Hope someone else can help you.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Never heard of it, but did a quick google. The majority of the reviews said it wasn't worth the money and customer service was poor.

There was one that said the crib was larger, the mattress was larger (so it won't work for most toddler beds if you get a separate one of those) and the side rails didn't drop down. Don't know if that was a certain model or not....

Google can be your friend. I suggest you try that....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• oh yeah I got suckered into the free 'safety seminar' while pregnant with my 1st... it ended up being just a long live infomercial for their products!!! what a racket.. I think their products are a okay concept but they are seriously outdated looking (UGLY), not to mention overpriced and I definitely think they trick you into showing up and then they try to make you feel obligated and to scare you into buying their products by using %'s and statistics.... they didn't pull one over on me though!!
    jliv131

Answer by jliv131 at 8:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• We have both the crib and the feeding table. The crib was easy to assemble and I have had no problems with it. it is a little longer and wider than a standard crib, but it converts to a toddler bed and usually comes with its own sheets, so that really isn't a problem. I got the feeding table used and love it. My son will be able to fit in it well into the toddler years, and it can convert to a play table or easel after that. Babee Tenda stuff seems to be made well and I don't think the company has ever had a recall. It's not gorgeous stuff, but it is practical, safe, and sturdy. It is not by any means cheap, but since it generally lasts pretty well, I'd recommend looking for used first. Craigslist is probably your best bet.

sallymoon

Answer by sallymoon at 6:03 AM on Apr. 9, 2009