i have a ? for all of u.

ok well my last period was on 8/20/08 to 08/26/08 and the on 9/20/08 to 9/21/08 i spotted a lil bit but it was more like light pink and im usually very regular. so i havent had myperiod since aug. i've been gainig weight since then i went to the drs. but urine test came out negative. and almost all the time i have this clear discharge down there tested my for infections but none asked doctor bout it but he just said ooh ur just gainig weight could that be it some times i get these baddd cramps and really badd backaches but i duno wat to think any of u have suggetions please help.

yola72407

Asked by yola72407 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Have they given you a blood test to confirm that you are not pregnant? If you have seen a Dr, and described your symptoms and they did not do a blood test, I would find a new Dr. and have a blood test done.
    If I am reading this right, you would be between 5 and 6 months pregnant, and should really be getting prenatal care.
    I would call right away tomorrow and schedule a blood test, get the results and go from there.
    Best of luck to you!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• It could be that you are pregnant it's just not showing up. I had 2 HPT and 7 blood test that all came back negative even though I was pregnant. I found out at 9 1/2 weeks after a blood test finally came back positive. 9 tests during that 9 1/2 weeks came back negative. Keep getting checked out until you find out what's going on. Ask your dr for blood test ultrasounds anything to confirm or deny a pregnancy
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 3:26 PM on Feb. 15, 2009