Do you listen to your intuition?

This lady did and it saved her life!

http://www.oprah.com/spirit/How-a-Hunch-Can-Save-Your-Life-Women-and-Intuition/2

On a side note, how come there is no way to ask for a refund on bad medical service? I mean they get paid hundreds of dollars an hour to do a medical evaluation, and you would expect them to do a thorough job. People go from doctor to doctor trying to find a good doctor, but the bad ones still get money out of it, because there's no way not to know how they are unless you see them. There should be some way for patients to be able to rate their doctors' visits and the insurance company then would follow up and adjust charges if a doctor gets a low score from most of his patients.

hellokittykat

Asked by hellokittykat at 9:01 AM on Feb. 25, 2013 in Health

• Always

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2013

• I get what you're saying but how many people would just give a doctor a low score to recieve a bill that is lower. Word of mouth is the best for finding good doctors and most services. If I have a friend that constantly bitches about a doctor I will never go there , Kwim? Plus you can review doctors online.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:15 AM on Feb. 25, 2013

• That is true you can use online reviews, forgot about that... but what I was getting at is that there is nothing in the middle - you can either claim malpractice or the doc gets a free pass. There's no way that insurance carriers would know that a doc was bad and they'd still keep him/her in their network. Some networks are very limited so you may end up being forced to continue with this bad doc.
    hellokittykat

Comment by hellokittykat (original poster) at 9:20 AM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Most of the time.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:31 AM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Most of the time, and when I don't, I usually wish I had.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:16 AM on Feb. 26, 2013