Apparently Saturday's theme was "crazy looking people pushing walkers in the right lane of the road"

We were going down the street,and we see the car that was three up ahead of us,veer suddenly to the left. We get up there and see why. There was this woman who looked like the crazy cat lady from the Simpsons,walking down the middle of the right hand lane with her walker( walking towards us). That was a WTH moment.
No more than 10 minutes later,there's an old guy pushing his walker down the right hand lane too! I have no idea why for either one. The sidewalks were cleared off.
I watched the new for word of someone getting hit by oncoming traffic while pushing their walker down the street. No news,thank goodness.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:20 AM on Feb. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Maybe they were in training for some kind of geriatric marathon or something?! :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Rotfl. That's an odd coincidence.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 9:53 AM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Sign you watch too much TWD - when you see the word "walker", your first immediate context is zombie, not medical mobility advice.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:02 AM on Feb. 25, 2013

• LOL! I knew someone would make that connection,NP
    If I saw THOSE walkers,I certainly wouldn't be casual about reporting it. :P

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Oh my gosh! I am glad they were not injured. That is crazy and way too risky.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 26, 2013