Does anyone else suffer from lack of babysitter or daycare?

I havent finished orietaion at day care and I havent been on base long enought to find a baby sitter and i have a horriable tooth ache ... hubby cant get out of work it sucks being new not knowing anyone and on top of it not having daycare.. I mean fort drums alright but i dont know anyone that can help at the moment other then daycare and they take their time getting the kids enrolled

Dani3lla

Asked by Dani3lla at 9:27 AM on Feb. 25, 2013 in Military

• doesn't your post offer childcare? when we lived at Ft Stewart there were like 3 or 4 childcare facilities on post. and most of them offered drop in as well.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Yup, when we were in I had one person who would only babysit for the balls. And my hubbies BFF would babysit now and then, but we were pretty much on our own lol. It sucks, hope ya feel better.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 9:32 AM on Feb. 25, 2013

• Hope you feel better soon. I usually can find someone to help out, but when I was down with the flu last month, so was everybody else. Its no fun!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:46 PM on Feb. 25, 2013