ENTERTAINING

Do you like to entertain? The cooking and cleaning? I do like once or twice a year. Hee. Hee.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 3:35 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I entertain about 6x a year. I love having people over, its just a lot of work and pressure:)
    Anonymous

• yea sometimes... i usally get help with the cooking and cleaning tho... my house tends to get rowdy when we group people together...gets a little crazy :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Yes we do it all the time for friends, family and customers!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:18 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I'm very introverted, so no. The only people I have over are family members.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:06 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I LOVE to do it, although for years I would get anxiety attacks just thinking of having people over eating anything I've made. But now I am a great chef, and I enjoy people's company. Unfortunatly, I don't get the excuse to host anything besides a B-day party for my little kids. Everyone else we know has dibs on other occassions.
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 11:04 AM on Feb. 16, 2009