What do you do for a living?

What do you do for a living? Do you honestly enjoy it? How are your hours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Feb. 15, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work full time clerical for two months. We've been in deficit and are in a hiring freeze. A scary situation.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 3:44 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I work full time mon-fri. 7am-3pm at a hotel front desk. I wouldnt say I ENJOY it, but I liek it, for the most part, its easy enough, not too stressful. and pays the bills. The only downside is that hotels never close so I cant get all the holidays off
    Anonymous

• I work security and i love it work 40 hours per week.. all paid.. its a great job been with them for a 1 but, we are slowing down on hiring
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 3:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I work from home as a sexy lifestyle consultant;with booty parlor parties.I help ladies work from home and also enhance their love lives. I also am an agency represented model. I love both jobs,and would never want to do anything else. Both have been a major blessing! I pretty much make my own hours, but with modeling; I usually do print for fitness or bridal shows & promotional modeling. www.bootyparlorparties.com/davialavae
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I am a STNA- work part time and go to school for Nursing :) I love LOVE love what I do. But it truely is a HARD job all the way around.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I am like Willie Wonka. Except the chocolate I sell is good for you and helps you lose weight. I love what I do because I can do it from anywhere.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 4:05 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I work full time as an Advertising Director and LOVE it, I am also a Home-Style Specialist for At Home America for a year and a half and love it and soon to be a Cookie Lee Consultant. My husband and I also own a Lawn Care Business and we do landscaping, mowing, irrigation systems and outdoor living areas.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 4:15 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• i take all my husbands money and spend it on things i dont need :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2009

• I am a stay at home mom and I do ebay and occasionally color and cut or perm family members hair for a few extra dollars.
    Anonymous

• I'm working from home, part time, and I'm clearing $500/wk. It's simple work, no sales, no investment. You can read about it at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 6:33 PM on Feb. 15, 2009